Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 6. Afternoon.
My darling has been away for 6 days le. He told me on saturday that he's going out for sailing 10 days.. Within this 6 days, i did alot of things.. Like doing assignments.. Going out with my parents to eat delicious food. Yesterday shouldn't come home so late.. now feeling tired.

Later on there is a meeting.. Cause of the incident happened in Saturday.. I did not know what is going on on that day but it seems like very serious thing. Surfing net and looking at my facebook just now.. Lazy to move around..lol.. Yesterday afternoon went to my cousin's party.. I became the photographer. Addicted to it..lol.. the buffet is quite ok there. den we went to Aunt Chanel's house. We drive there.. den trying to squeeze many ppl in the car.. So i sat in the car booth. Hahahahha... my cousin, Jie En followed me.. we both sat in the car booth. she was having fun.. you will be wondering.. Car booth! mine was sitting in Honda Fit. open-air car booth. nice right.. still can have extra seat..lol...

I went to K Box with my brothers at night. All of a sudden, they said that they wanted to go sing.. But all their girlfriends didnt really sing.. end up i sang to most.. sing till midnight and nobody came to tell us last song le. We sang until 1pm. 1 more hour extra..lol... went back home super tired already.. Until now,i still have pack my bag... >.< must go pack b4 going to lesson later in the evening time.

No comments:

Earn MONEY!!

http://www.emailcashpro.com

罗志祥