Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Everything seem like getting smooth.. Wedding is around the corner.. Lots of things still not done yet.. still got schooling on Mon, Wed and Sat. Don't know whether i can hold on till how long.. seem tiring.. but still want to try out.. next thing gonna be happen will be finish my driving classes.. but must see how to arrange.

Today, Teacher Lai had resigned. She said that our center needs to do lesson plans by ourselves, think this is seem stressful to her..We had a little cake for her. A small farewell party. I was the one doing the farewell card.

Nothing much to do today.. Even in school too. Cos I've done my lesson plans for this week.. Everything is under my control. Today only 6 students came to school.. Due to the HFMD, many of the students stay at home..We had 10 cases of HFMD.. But today, two students are recovered already. SO glad..This coming Saturday is the Open House of my center. Hopefully there will be lots of parents coming in to register.. =D

No comments:

Earn MONEY!!

http://www.emailcashpro.com

罗志祥