Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nowadays my working hours changed. From 8 to 5pm changed to 7 to 4pm.. wake up early is not a problem.. hahaha going home early also don know what to do.. lol.. Daring having reservist todaY. I His mum is washing clothing.. Me? hahaha doing some blogging to spend my time.. But tml onwards cant le.. got schooling.. Monday and Wednesday study from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.. Saturday study from 2 to 5pm. can't wait to meet up my new friends.. =D

I had finished making the crafts for the board decoration. Yesterday i was laminating the paper for the naming.. end up my paper went in didn't came out. Why? all paper melt with the film. Too hot..>.< my paper is spoil. Need to redo again.. Sianz... Lucky only 1 paper.. I think what i left is the labeling on the cups, puzzles, medicine box and etc. Not really alot.

Starting from today, all student had to buy the jumper. Cos the air-con is done. In case they get sick, all have to wear. One of my student had a nightmare just now.. wake up crying for teacher.. lol.. so cute.. ask him what did he dreamt, he didn't say but was in a shocked for half an hour. Going to be 5pm le.. Feeling hungry le.. hahaha going for dinner soon... Yeah! =D

No comments:

Earn MONEY!!

http://www.emailcashpro.com

罗志祥